Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring is Springing!





















It was SO NICE to be upstate for the weekend. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and it was a good five to ten degrees warmer than down in the city anyway.

I slept in on Saturday morning, and while I was all groggy in my pajamas that afternoon, I noticed that everything outside was starting to blossom! I grabbed my camera and went around in my bare feet (bear feet? RARRR!) to snap up everything I could find.

Afterwards, it felt so nice out that I just plopped down in the grass and sprawled out for a good 20 minutes. The sun was nuzzling me, the wind was dancing with me, and the birds were just hanging out and telling me about their day. It felt so great.

Lots of upstate this spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment