Wednesday, May 26, 2010

April Playlist

I have a habit of naming my playlists by the month that I create them. This is from April. Still on this one, haven't created a new one yet. Also still listening to June from 2 years ago. So good.



The Age of Rockets - Ship To Shore
The Bouncing Souls - True Believers
Coconut Records - West Coast
Electric President - Ten Thousand Lines
Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can't See Land
Frightened Rabbit - Skip The Youth
fun. - At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)
Jawbreaker - Boxcar
Jawbreaker - Kiss The Bottle
The Pogues - A Pair Of Brown Eyes
The Pogues - Sally Maclennane
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Saves The Day - Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off To Heaven
Slow Club - Me and You
Slow Club - It Doesn't Have To Be Beautiful
We Are The In Crowd - For The Win
We Are The In Crowd - Never Be What You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment