Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Luzon Verde- Great Wine Label Design



I first encountered this wine at my cousin's graduation party about 4 years ago. I don't think I was even old enough to drink at the time, nor did I have any extensive wine expertise. I simply knew I liked red better than white, and was happy with what I got. The second this wine hit my tongue I knew I liked it, although I am still unsure of how to describe the qualities.

After asking my aunt what kind of wine it was, she showed me the bottle, and I fell in love! The adorable single pixel freehand computer drawing of grass somehow looked fun, edgy, and sophisticated at the same time. And after being served to many friends and family who do know a bit about wine, it has certainly passed the test. I give this bottle of wine to everyone! And the cherry (er- grape?) on top is that it's certified organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment